Precision Antibody is a wholly owned service division of A&G Pharmaceutical, Inc., founded by Dr. Ginette Serrero, Dr. Jun Hayashi, and Dr. Gordon Sato. Established in 2000 and based on Dr. Serrero’s discovery of the GP88/Progranulin growth factor protein and her pioneering research demonstrating its importance in the tumorigenesis of many cancers. A&G Pharmaceutical, Inc continues to produce innovative work in the advancement of Cancer research, as well as engineering new drug/test products that improve cancer detection, treatment, patient survival, and outcomes and deliver on the promise of personalized cancer care.
Precision Antibody is a one-stop-shop for all your antibody project needs. Our services range from Antigen Design, Antibody Development, Production, and Characterization to Humanization and fully Human Antibody Development. Precision Antibody has a consistent fast turnaround time, completing projects in less than half the time of our peers, with a success rate of 95% in delivering the antibodies that work in the intended application.
Since our founding, Precision Antibody has developed many novel customized antibodies for several thousand projects. We have provided our services to leading pharmaceutical and diagnostic companies, as well as top Federal and Academic Research Institutes all over the World.
We are known for:
- Consistently rapid turnaround on projects.
- Constant communication with our clients about the project at each step, starting with the project design, antigen selection, and screening strategy.
- Successful custom development and delivery of high-affinity, high-content, application-specific antibodies.
- Ability to deliver on challenging projects, such as antibodies that recognize conformational changes, single amino acid mutation, cleavage site-specific antibodies, small molecules, glycans, or antibodies with a Kd as low as 1 x 10-12 M
- Pay-as-you-go, a milestone-based service whereby you only pay for completed work. Upon completion, all delivered clones are yours.
Precision Antibody is an AAALAC and OLAW certified facility in Columbia, the biotech corridor of the State of Maryland, USA. We are proud to offer the highest quality service to our customers in the US and globally. We perform all our operations at our site. We do not outsource any of our work to foreign countries where the cost can be less expensive.